Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Flamingosis - Mood Provider Vol. 8 (Full Mixtape)

Digital Crate Digging Continues check these menus as we proceed and continue with this HumpDay Extravaganza!

It was going down in conjunction with the O-Dog Day Party, but the evening has caught up with us!! naysayers shouldn’t even start with me, they should know I’m broadcasting live and direct from our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta!

That’s where the mothership landed a brotha after consultations with extraterrestrials on how the funk should go! O-Zone mentioned the change of scenery!

Comfort zones getting uncomfortable? I guess the Lord was telling some of us to move on! I know somebody can feel me!

But comfort? O-Zone is about that!! chilling out in the lab listening to some jazz; earlier I had a tribute to Ramsey Lewis, may he rest in peace / paradise!!

We're in that same kind of vibe, coming through listening to some jazzhop, jazzfunk and chill out music from Flamingosis with Mood Provider Vol. 8 (Full Mixtape); check the playlist and the mix!! it's nice!!

Check this out at  Flamingosis - Mood Provider Vol. 8 (Full Mixtape)

No comments: