Saturday, September 17, 2022

Funky House ” JACK 2022 ” Original Mix by Philgood 5336

 


Digital Crate Digging Continues as we come through with this Saturday Night Fever edition! of course we’re broadcasting live and direct from our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta!

The saga / struggle continues as life goes on as the toil and strife goes on! the sword of truth is carried as we bear witness to the game / illuminations; somebody will understand a brotha!

Illuminati types will get their game on! they say they want harmony; they say let bygones be bygone.

But we’re haunted by the waking nightmare as violations occur.

O-Zone never bought it! I’m staying on point; helplessly submit when they enter my no fly zone?

That’s what they tell me! but I fight back with this good word and the sound! I refuse to defer!

So what will occur? the O-Dog Day Party shifts into this Saturday Night Fever as we drop this Funky House ” JACK 2022 ” Original Mix by Philgood 5336

Check out the playlist and the music as we continue to do what we do, get breakbeat scientific!!

Check this out at  Funky House ” JACK 2022 ” Original Mix by Philgood 5336

No comments: