Saturday, September 17, 2022

HOUSE elements | Deep Soulful FIX | Sept 17, 22

 Digital Crate Digging Continues on this Saturday afternoon!! it sounds like a good time to set this O-Dog Day Party off!!

We're broadcasting live and direct from our remote outpost out here off of I-20 in Atlanta; we're out here setting it off!

Some are praying and fasting; life is hectic, mentioned by O-Zone earlier! it had us hiding out in the penumbra! Society? playing fast with us, we're disrespected! they told me “we have a fantasy of you in a live burial” Society? playing fast with us, we're disrespected! a descendant of criminals is what they called me! Sounds blast in response as we weaponize the sound!! a defendant with trumped up charges? I refuse to be!

That'll be news to me!! check us out as we party with a purpose per this HOUSE elements | Deep Soulful FIX | Sept 17, 22 courtesy of beyond72!

Check out the playlist and the mix!! as Saturday afternoon transitions into Saturday evening per our Saturday Night Fever edition this is what's up /what it do!!

 PLAYLIST:

 Kerri Chandler - Coro (DJ Spen Kaoz Re Edit) Mikki Afflick - Misty Blue (An AfflickteD Soul Tek Mix) Dj Punch - BJ Bass Groove (Dj Punch Baby Powder Funky Bass Organ Solo) Snoh - Juss U (CalvINSOL Remix) Kem - Heaven (Scott Woziak Remix) DJ Leandro & Art-Jones, Jluv - I Need You In My Life (SoulLab Afro-Soul Mix) Hippie Torrales, Rosie Gaines - Never Quite The Same (Bop Classic Groove Mix 2) Tom Esselle, 3Digits - Can I Get A Bump M I Sounds - Private Stock - Cherrelle - Home (M I Sounds Rough Mix) Kem - Love Calls (Darryl James Remix) Monodeluxe, Jaidene Veda - Change (Deep Xcape Soul Remix) Lefunken - Can You Feel It (Lefunken Vocal)

No comments: