Saturday, May 25, 2013

The I-20 Chronicles / Once Again...Staying In My Lane

Traffic was heavy!! bad like rush hour on I-20 in Atlanta...Memorial Day Weekend as I write this... but I'm just staying in my lane!

Caught up...out here in the mainstream..mathematics are studied ...Heavy In The Game  like AZ and Consequence!!  I'm not staying in pain! 

No Aleve needed while undergoing the healing process..as we stop the madness / total chaos..please! the reign began with a drizzle! 

Storms were like Moore Oklahoma...whatcha knowing?  check this good word from O-Zone..the soundtrack is provided by O-Dizzle! 

Oh yeah!! in this danger zone?  plans will fizzle!! just ask Arizona Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio...like Cheech and Chong they go up in smoke! 

Like Richard Pryor we wonder Which Way Is Up some will have their spirits broke! 

From Pryor Rd in Atlanta to Glenwood Rd in Decatur..weed smoke was in the air...coinciding with the  smoke and mirrors that were perpetrated by a hater! 

From Beatties Ford Rd in Charlotte / Mecklenburg to Edgewood in the Jax.....no Sean Hannity or Herman Cain ill pundits will debate ya! 

....On one accord with Louisville / Newburg players ..even to Rio De Janiero and Johannesburg?  the layers are thick! 

Intergalactic from Pluto to Mars!!  were rolling!! its hard to stay and stick! 

Or is it stick and stay the game we continue to play....dipping down I-20 in Atlanta....but staying in our lane! 

But we kept it moving!! we weren't waiting in the dark like others!! they were staying in pain!

No comments: