Saturday, August 29, 2015

This Is For Real!! This Is For Real PT.5 (The Saga / Struggle Continues)

 Going In;  now I'm *All Up In The House*  in here *Taking Care Of Business*  actually? we're already in it now, up to our necks...

Going In; but This Is For Real!! This Is For Real!! they caught me on the way back in,  *caught up in the system / matrix?* now I get taxed, plus the economy is jacked up, now all I'm cashing is Reality Checks...

I deal with it, I'm intergalactic interacting with extraterrestrials!! now down on earth slipping through the cracks, knowing opposition will be met!! some haven't *Stopped Hatin*

....In The Spot Where *Reason Gave Way To Madness*  like the GOP Presidential candidates some haven't stopped debating..

Plus they scheme and plot, but I stopped waiting for the truth to be told, plus I didn't hold my breath!!  some we're boisterous like Donald Trump!! that's how they act...

They scheme and plot like Federal Reserve at Jackson Hole!!  I became suspicious,  I see how they roll!!  shady business is going down!!  *Shady Like Grady*  networks they hack..

Check out the rest of this article at   Random Thoughts From A Brotha: This Is For Real!! This Is For Real PT.5 (The Saga / Struggle Continues)

No comments: