Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Scriptures and Mixtures PT. 7 (Weapons In This Spiritual Warfare)

 This dude is Droppin Knowledge, but from places like Blogster I receive eviction notices...

The mothership usually gets good mileage, but I'm barely hanging in here!! updating this Captain's Log, putting down these scriptures!!   I was drinking Grape Kool-Aid and eating ramen noodles when I wrote this..

But I made the Kool-Aid,  I didn't drink the Jonestown Jim Jones elixir that was offered!! .

It wasn't cool!! what? the charade!! O-Dog / O-Zone will fight back with the beat and the prose; check the scripture and the mixture!! we'll go off with it!!

What's Up With It? O-Zone had a host of ideas running through his mind!! he'll play with the Alphabet like Google!!

What it do? *The Situation Is Critical*  who'll respect ya? in light of what happened / per Ferguson  we'll have to step up security, but Oath Keepers act brand new with ya!! 

Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Scriptures and Mixtures PT. 7 (Weapons In Ths Spiritual Warfare)

No comments: