Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Tripping Out: But No Baggage Was Packed



Some are ego tripping like Donald Trump!! oh!! they're  *Tripping Out*  but there was no baggage packed....

I'm dipping out of the room!! check how the beats thump plus science is dropped in this scripture!! I posted up in another spot now  class is in session as I paint this picture, letting the masses know that from Las Vegas to Atlantic City and all points in between?  the cards are stacked..

I backed away from the buffet!!  the meals lacked nutrition, plus per Kraft cheese singles you'll get choked,  it's easy to get sick..

Not just in NYC per Eric Garner chokeholds!!  we rebuke the devil's strongholds!! Let Us Pray then Let The Music Play!! word from Barry White!! math is dropped!! please!! we're on a mission!! knowledge we kick

Seeing how they play in this world!!  jokers are tripping out but no baggage checks were needed!! oh!! they were slick with it!! talking slick like Charles Koch about corporate welfare, when he's an original  gambler out for a fast buck!! 

Oh!! I see how they're playing in this world!! crooks will hit up the treasury then they're dipping in a fast truck..

Hoping it's not a Dodge Ram that needs to be recalled!! hoping it's not that junky new Ford F-150 I saw making crazy noises over on Candler Road in Decatur with all the Atlanta Falcon paraphernalia on it!!

Doping up man? *gone off that molly* I'm not understanding a hater, they're tripping out!! caught out there on I-85 like Mike Scott the Atlanta Hawk player with product and paraphernalia!! please!! these Hunger Games Peacekeepers are on it!!

Jokers were taking your minds on a trip like the Boy George track that Teddy Riley produced!!

New jack swing swinging the wrong way? I'm just tripping out, don't pay me no mind, I'm just chilling, not trying to catch up on my pimping the daughter of chaos is not seduced!!

Armchair quarterbacks calling the wrong play? they're tripping out plus they have plenty of baggage but none was carried or checked!!  some need to bunt but they're swinging for the fences!! 

Seminars are conducted but is this the wrong day? are we tripping out? public transportation / transformation paid for with reality checks? being built or torn down per these debatable circumstances?


No comments: