Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Updating The Captain’s Log PT. 8 (Before It’s Too Late)


This is how it’s going down!! we’re updating this Captain’s Log before it’s too late..

We’re not trying to get down like Donald Trump taking on Megyn Kelly, Jeb Bush and Lindsey Graham; we’re not on a mission, trying to show hate..

Some are suffering from malnutrition;  what it do? they’re trying to get over the hump like the middle of the week getting here in a few hours;  please!!  they’re not up to the task.

Please!!  while others bask in the limelight like Ashley Madison constituents I wasn’t with it;  what aisle am I on due to the Wall Street slump? I’m returning bogus merchandise at the service desk.

As I multi-task?  check the style I’m on!!  I’m dropping *The Good Word*  /  *Four Five Sixing it*

Not the one haters anoint;  please!! the climate has changed in more ways than one but Republicans won’t acknowledge it!!  plus I wasn’t a brotha with the good herb / plus with shady ones? I wasn’t mixing with.
 
Updating The Captain’s Log PT. 8 (Before It’s Too Late) | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: