Thursday, April 26, 2012

I Wasn’t Trying To Hear It.. « Whats Really Going On?

 Whats really going on?  I peeped game…like checking for the internet doomsday..also  like the doctor taking the pulse of a patient!

Plus like the House passing the cyber security bill…these danger zone residents were moving in slow motion like the BCS;  I was told to be patient!

But flagrant fouls were committed when I tried to drive to the hoop;  like I was playing against Metta World Peace! 

Whats really going on?  some fake it!!  sounding like politicians…talking slick with silver tongues…who succumbs?  finding out there’s no justice and no peace! 

Please!!  game recognizes game…I wasnt trying to hear that mess they were talking!

Peeping game;  spotted dude pimping through Lenox Mall in Atlanta in the Stacy Adams kicks… just got out of the Cadillac Sedan Deville;  said he was a player but the ladies? he was just stalking!

check out the rest of this article at I Wasn’t Trying To Hear It.. « Whats Really Going On?

No comments: