Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Clearance Rack Epiphanies / Information Overload.. « Whats Really Going On?


Whats the deal? please!! seasons change; now were into spring…stores get rid of winter merchandise!

Reasons change  like the Secret Service sex scandal..but we still drop these clearance rack epiphanies;  but we relocated …you probably heard it aint nothing nice

Banned from Blogster;  they tried to scandalize my name like Metta World Peace..please!! …they thought I was a mobster; even though I do show those tendencies!

But actually I’m a scientist dealing with the information overload;  that’s why I bring these clearance rack epiphanies!

As I deal with these and those episodes…there’s no justice or peace….like in Sudan / South Sudan…we’re  bumping heads with the thought and fashion police!

As I deal with these and those episodes..Louisville /  Newburg is embedded in my soul; so when I roll a brotha can’t be at ease! check out the rest of this article at  Clearance Rack Epiphanies / Information Overload.. « Whats Really Going On?

No comments: