Friday, April 06, 2012

What Goes On? The Sonic Assault Version

Peeping game; whats the deal with it..what goes on? 

Not sleeping in the game....caught out there like Bobby Petrino;  some thought I missed something...acting like I was in a zone! 

Coaching in the game like Rick Pitino or John Calipari...so what goes on? whats the deally? its like Syria..no sleeping allowed in this danger zone....you'll get gaffled that way! 

Its all game like presidential campaigns...jokers were creeping; whats up?  friends and strangers like Ronnie Laws mentioned? but I paid attention...I wont be baffled that way! 

Back down to earth...the mothership was out in the galaxy like the Kepler probe!!  I traveled that way!! just like the player player rolling down Glenwood Rd over in Decatur...up in the Chevy Tahoe! 

That brotha was getting real playeristic with it; rocking the gators and polyester slacks...plus he was trying to tell me "how it go"

Meanwhile check the style...as this brotha gets real scientific with it; like Large Hadron Colliders..word from these freedom riders!! that's the essence of this discipline..but haters try to block the message I bring to you; when I try to tell you what goes on! 

Breakbeat science is dropped; but I was banned in some spots for just trying to tell you Whats Really Going On! 

What goes on? I Relocated and Renovated like inner city neighborhoods...ignored an avatar or clone in a zone with busters and herbs!

They didn't know it can go down from the sands of Iraq
to the mountains of Afghanistan; all the way to the ATL suburbs!

It goes down from Pluto to Mars; to Louisville / Newburg ....on over to Johannesburg! 

It goes down from Saturn to Venus; to Charlotte / Mecklenburg...see what it does; recognize the pattern...what goes on / what will emerge?

No comments: