Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Isaac Hayes...

.............you got to do your thing.............

Coming through; listening to Isaac Hayes; Hot Buttered Soul...

What it do? all up in the Fleetwood Brougham; that's how I roll..

Whatcha know man?..Never Can Say Goodbye..too late..rollin..By The Time I Get To Phoenix..

Admitting; The Mothership crashed and burned; but I rise out of the ashes like The Phoenix...

In This World You've Got To Be Strong;no need for Kleenex to wipe away the tears..

Experienced Good Times like Chic; but I couldn't wipe away the memory of bad years..

Once had fears; took Dr. Phils advice; got over them; only thing I fear is God..

These days who feels me? I'm all about the truth; some will fear this squad..

Not Mod Squad; no afro like Linc Hayes; like Isaac Hayes; I rock the baldy..

Not odd; up in the hooptie playing Lil Wayne; next up Isaac Hayes; what can you call me?

Retro Futuristic; Just Trying To Maintain; trying not to go ballistic..

Veteran In The Game; not new to this; Chain Reaction started; Intergalactic..

Out There In The Mainstream Of Mathematics;dressed like Shaft in all black...

Out There; dealing with fanatics trying to leave messages; I didn't call back..

Knockout Messages delivered to those considered phat and all that..that..

Lincoln Continental stretches; so fresh and so clean; phat and all that..

Spotted at the B.E.T Awards show; Out There; big ballin; shot callin...what an occasion!!

It gets hard for others; Out There In The Mainstream Of Mathematics; what's the equation?

Caught Up In An Unpleasant Situation; hot up in the kitchen; the chef wasn't Isaac Hayes..

Facing opposition today; tomorrow; same as back in the days....so we come back with these ways...

O-Dog plays that old Isaac Hayes; that Hot Buttered Soul....

As We Proceed and Continue; that's just the way this brotha rolls...



No comments: