Friday, October 25, 2019

Circle Of Funk Ft. Mike City - Nite Til Dawn (Instrumental Mix)

Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Flashback Friday; some sound selectors will operate under the New Music Friday spectrum..
Excuse a dude for being retro-futuristic as I play both sides of the spectrum..
Lose me with the disrespecting like Trump not honoring Elijah Cummings but the Clintons and Obama will hold it down!!
Bruise me / batter me? reality will thump me and you upside the head but O-Dizzle is funky drumming like George Clinton as we fight the ongoing drama by weaponizing the sound!!
O-Dog Day Partying!! in the jazz mood as previous episodes reflect but now we’re  housing you / jazz dancing!!


Listening to Circle Of Funk Ft. Mike City with  Nite Til Dawn (Instrumental Mix); next level advancing!!

No comments: