Tuesday, October 01, 2019

Kamaal Williams – New Heights (Visions Of Aisha Malik)

Digital Crate Digging Continues on what I refer to as Terrible / Terrific Tuesday…
Things can go either way, so I claim the terrific part; staying strong showing a fanatic I have heart when they act brand new with me..
Acting brand new with me like Mike Pompeo vs the Democrats?please!! I’m just doing my duty like Chuck Grassley, but his moves might be temporary..
Catch me chilling out on some Afternoon Jazz vibes, doing this for the tribes, my constituents; they’ll feel me..
They’ll feel me on this, this good word is a bonus to go with this track by Kamaal Williams called New Heights (Visions Of Aisha Malik)
They’ll feel me on this !! dropping this smooth jazz funk to help them get through it!!

No comments: