Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Moodymann ‎– Black Mahogani

Digital Crate Digging Continues on a HumpDay, so the Extravaganza is underway...

The saga / struggle continues; life is a crap game? placing bets, over and under is how we play...

...like it was Victory Park up in Louisville back in the day per Throwback Thursday type of business; fast forward to today,  broadcasting live from a remote outpost out of of I-20 in Atlanta..

Claiming the victory? that's the deal with this  like claiming the terrific part of my Terrible /Terrific Tuesday concept; understand a brotha?

I'm off into some "other other";  check the mood man, listening to some "Jazz meets Disco with some Deep House, Broken Beat  mixed together" courtesy of Moodymann with a track called  Black Mahogani

I'm off into some "other other"; much respect to Detroit, my kinfold chilled on Grand Avenue so what it do? this is what the haps will be..


No comments: