Wednesday, August 31, 2022

René and Angela - I'll Be Good (12" Mix)

 Digital Crate Digging Continues as we proceed and continue with this HumpDay Extravaganza in conjunction with the O-Dog Day Party!

The saga / struggle continues as we broadcast live and direct from our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta out here on the Eastside; in the heart of this is where we’ll be!

Had to tell a naysayer don’t start with me! I wasn’t trying to hide classified documents at Mar-a-Lago like Trump!

This player is coming through with this good word and beats that bump!

These are weapons utilized to help us get over the hump as we come through listening to René and Angela with I'll Be Good (12" Mix)

My people can O-Dog Day Party to this classic jam any time, it doesn’t have to be Throwback Thursday, so who'll work with me as we get breakbeat scientific?


No comments: