Friday, August 05, 2022

The Game Is Over (Part Eight)

 We’re kicking this Fabulous Friday off! we're broadcasting live and direct from our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta!! the game is not over  all praises due, y’all know it’s a blessing to be here!

Flashback Friday business is also handled, the saga / struggle continues aka life goes on as the toil and strife goes on all the way back to my Louisville days! justice for Breonna Taylor? we’ll see if they take it there!

Flashback Friday business? back in the day up in Louisville?  they weren’t playing fair, morale was low; was the game over? I told some the sad eyes revealed your dark fragility.

Time and trauma take a toll, for some the game is over but some exercised supreme courage and maximum strength, I see you won’t go willingly. Even though they say the game is over and your ability is questioned but you won’t ask; what can I do? You’ll show them the game is not over for you exercising power! showing them what the deal will be / what you can do!

Now heard saying you can catch me chilling out per the Outback Chronicles out in the solarium. The word on the curb / word in the wind? shady dealings are going down out there! I even told take me out of the rotation. The game is over I’m through playing games I don’t belong, even though we switched to Leo season it doesn’t matter. Staying strong, others play it like supporters of the Trump insurrection saying the treason doesn’t matter!

Not staying long like this Moon in Scorpio, we know how the sport will go so beats bump in this section plus the good word is dropped!

The game is over over for naysayers they’re just player haters who were just succeeding because the madness hadn’t stopped!

No comments: