Monday, August 08, 2022

The Game Is Over (Part Ten)

 We heard the shot clock expire, no last minute shot from the enemy!! I guess the game is over!

Jokers got outfoxed like Mitch McConnell concerning the Inflation Reduction Act, even though the price of insulin is not reduced so the blame is not over!

Did jokers box out at the Dirt Bowl Championship game up in Louisville? they say Newburg beat the East End! so now y'all know what the deal will be!!!

Broken hearted, due to the flooding situation;  I see Biden had to pay a visit to Eastern Kentucky!

I just passed through Eastern Kentucky rolling down the Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Trail but that game is over , now you can catch me dipping down I-20 in Atlanta!

What’s up with me? local / national / international and intergalactic is the business! somebody will understand a brotha!

What’s up with me? some say irrational, things are going down in these satellite station transmissions!! it's hitting different like the timing is off 

Is this game over? did I need to center myself with a new baseline, facing mine! the demons I’ll run off. 

Or maybe sign a peace treaty with them  and stop acting petty! then I’ll proceed and continue!

Ignoring the naysayers that say the game is over, they’re just player haters; check us out as we proceed and continue!

This good word and the music are on the menu, it got lonely out there but we kept on running!

The game is over for some but not us, we kept on good word dropping and funky drumming!

No comments: