Sunday, August 21, 2022

Art Blakey And The Jazz Messengers – Anthenagin

 

 Sunday Jazz Continues as we broadcast live and direct from our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta on an overcast Sunday evening!

The saga / struggle continues aka life goes on as the toil and strife goes on; based on Sunday morning type of knowledge dropped I keep it moving; “I don’t believe he brought me this far to leave me” per James Cleveland! I keep believing and achieving!

Check these menus for the meals prepared, we were in a mood for some of that good old classic jazz!

Earlier? we were O-Dog Day Partying based on some jazz funk / jazzdance, our mindset we try to advance so we won’t spaz!

We kept it moving, as we advance to the next level per some of this Art Blakey And The Jazz Messengers with a track called Anthenagin from his album of the same name!!

Check out the players and the track as we drop this message in the music!! we’re trying to stay ahead in the game!!

Check this out at  Art Blakey And The Jazz Messengers – Anthenagin


No comments: