Thursday, April 06, 2023

Deep House Mix | West Coast Deep House Vol. 4

 Digital Crate Digging Continues we're trying to get over the hump like this was the HumpDay Extravaganza but it's a Thankful Thursday! 

The saga  / struggle continues as life goes on as the toil and strife goes on! it's a blessing to be here as we broadcast live and direct from our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta! breakbeat scientific is how this work will be? 

 Who'll work with me? I tried to drop knowledge on some about paying the price per the economy procrastinators say is in turmoil due to the banking industry but the conversation starter was absolutely worthless. 

Who'll work with me? jokers are out here grifting like Trump with arraignment legal funds and even like Clarence Thomas; a continuation of all those unspoken urges?

 Who'll work with me? per Throwback Thursday old school blue collar style with my name stitched on the front but since those days jokers tried to front like  Tennessee legislatiors especially when memories of past episodes drift in the current. 

Who'll work with me? I see good and bad collide / coincide, the good and bad joining forces? running concurrent. 

What it do? we're currently dropping this  Deep House Mix | West Coast Deep House Vol. 4 courtesy of the Rhythm Republic!!

What it do? check out the playlist and the mix as we O-Dog Day Party to this!! this is what's up with it!! 

1. Boys Don’t Disco - One Night (Original Mix) 

2. Cris Herrera & Oscar P - Trappist 1 

3. Never Dull - Between Lovers (Extended Mix) 

4. Jesusdapnk - Dreamer of Dreams 

5. DuBeats & Cris Herrera - Lady Day 

6. Miguel Rios & Pete T - In My Soul 

7. Jared Jackson - No More 

8. Paul Najera & Jr. Quijada - This & That 

9. Homero Espinosa - Do My Thing 

10. David Harness - Asi (I Like It) (Harness 2019 Dub Mix) 

11. Miguel Migs ft. Martin Luther - Eyes For You (Vocal Love Mix) 

12. Jay J & Chris Lum feat. Latrice Barnett - Without Love (DAN.K’s No Hope Remix)


No comments: