Friday, April 28, 2023

Defected Radio Show Hosted by Riva Starr - 28.04.23

Digital Crate Digging Continues as we set this O-Dog Day Party off on a Fabulous Friday!

It’s a blessing to be here, just got back to the lab in our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta, now we’re ready to let the music play!

Earlier? cruising down I-20 in Atlanta like I was West Coasting on I-80 in Oakland or 101 in San Francisco listening to some West Coast Deep House by the Rhythm Republic!

Got off one of the exits at the Chevron station to get snacks detected the weed smoke smell in the money when I got my change back so what’s up with it?

In the meantime and between time we’re back with it! what? the sound, we’re dropping this Defected Radio Show Hosted by Riva Starr – 28.04.23

Check out the playlist and the mix as we O-Dog Day Party to this!! this what’s up / what it do / how it’ll be!!

Check this out at  Defected Radio Show Hosted by Riva Starr - 28.04.23

No comments: