Monday, April 17, 2023

I Guess It’s The Times We’re Living In (Part Ten)

 As I mentioned previously life is hectic! emphasized by this Monday morning that has pulled up on us, but don't get me wrong it’s a blessing to be here! a bonus!

Paid attention even though funds were low due to inflation even though corporations clocked windfall profits with CEO's receiving a fat bonus!

I guess it's the times we're living in as winds of change blow in these windfall prophets similar to Poor Righteous Teachers rocking this funky joint / dropping this knowledge after getting off the mothership that gets good mileage!

Noticed that these earthlings were disoriented from here in Atlanta to  Sudan, over  to Ukraine and even to the Orient and all points in between, bearing witness to how foul it can get!

I guess it's the times we're living in it's like the NBA playoffs we're just trying to win but darkness comes as we enter midnight's velveteen forest.

I guess it's the times we're living in! some already here? spotted some waiting in the darkness, are they for or against us? 

Trust issues? oh yes!! that dude Brotha O has plenty of them due to past episodes!

Trust me! life is good but like Cameo mentioned she's strange and but I like her! stranger things have happened out here in these danger zones so we're in defense modes!

O-Dizzle called them Attack Zones when he was up in the mix, excuse us but sometimes we'll launch sonic assaults, going on offense like Golden State Warriors throwing up three pointers!

Disrespect shown out there to E-40 but have the Warriors  met their match with the Sacramento Kings in a battle for Northern California?

Meanwhile society won't anoint me and my kind I guess it's the times we're living in!

It got lonely out there but we kept on running, we're not stopping or quitting! 

No comments: