Saturday, April 08, 2023

HOUSE elements | Deep Soulful FIX | April 8, 23

Digital Crate Digging Continues as we proceed and continue with this breakbeat scientific business on a Saturday Afternoon!

The saga  / struggle continues might hit you up with the O-Dog Day Party or Afternoon Jazzing! please believe me we’ll hit you up with a tune…

…or two so what it do? / what it be like? as I move to and fro out here on I-20 in Atlanta I can see life is hectic even on this Easter holiday weekend…

…even on this wet Saturday afternoon, weather forecasters mentioned a wedge with the wind blowing from the east my friend!

Winds of change blowing from here in Atlanta to near  Taiwan where China conducts drills to even Ukraine where hackers know the plan!

It’s not strange like Cameo mentioned somebody will understand a brotha if not pay attention!

I didn’t fail to mention we’re jamming coming through with this HOUSE elements | Deep Soulful FIX | April 8, 23 courtesy of beyond72!

Check out the playlist and the mix as we O-Dog Day Party and Afternoon Jazz to this, as I continue to say this is what’s up / what it do!!

Check this out at  HOUSE elements | Deep Soulful FIX | April 8, 23

No comments: