Friday, April 21, 2023

Inside Jokers (Part Five)

 On this Fabulous Friday where it's a blessing to be here? like a rapid unscheduled disassembly those inside jokers thought they broke us, I heard the laughter but nothing was funny!

Like Fox News vs Dominion or even the Pillow Guy Mike Lindell they'll find out it's all about the money!

A lot of inside jokers took a toke off of this and that yesterday per 4-20 but we were busy enhancing lab techniques from our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta!

Local,  national,  international and intergalactic are sets where we drop these mathematics! per this Flashback Friday we're reminded that we've been doing this!! it's a big world  / universe somebody will understand a brotha..

..out here telling his own inside joke where lions, tigers and dreams are in this fabled poetry..

..along with sharks and piranhas in the waters; there was nowhere to hide for some but all the creatures know me!

Plus the moonless sky didn't lie, it had a story to tell along with the Solar Eclipse in Aries so I did the math.

Naysayers ask what tune is this? is this poem an illogical lullaby? they ask me is this a joke  / was I on the wrong path? 

Inside jokers were everywhere, damn! the Wagner Group in Sudan?  was I dealing with the wrong staff?  its all about freedom but my oldest complaint was still ignored!

The arch nemesis is on the premises it's still here on the prowl with that Draymond Green or even James Harden flagrant style even though points were scored!

The joke was not on us! before hope diminishes I  guess I'll gather the ashes of my silence one more time!

Rekindled the fire, the smooth silent seduction didn't work! digital crate digging continues as the sounds are turned up plus I'm shouting one more time!

No comments: