Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Montefiori Cocktail - Gypsy Woman (Micky More & Andy Tee Remix)

 Digital Crate Digging Continues, check us out as we come through on this Terrible  / Terrific Tuesday where things can go either way!

Brotha O? I'm a positive type of dude ninety nine percent of the time so I expect the terrific outcome so in advance I'm celebrating, check how I let the music play!

Check out how I follow the advice of the old school Baptist preacher up in Louisville when he said let us pray plus I govern myself accordingly!

But I'll be the first to tell you "it ain't nothing nice" out here as we deal with the turmoil from over in Sudan to up in Louisville, out of order is how some of these folks will be!

But order will be restored when the beat drops as Brotha O cosmic slops like an unofficial member of Parliament  / Funkadelic!

Points scored like I was up in these NBA playoffs? right on, power to the people, it's groovy man! psychedelic!

The Temptations mentioned the Psychedelic Shack was where it's at but check out this byproduct from O-Dogs aka O-Dizzle's lab techniques!

We're coming through with this housemusic / disco jazz / jazzdance from Montefiori Cocktail with their version of Crystal Water's Gypsy Woman (Micky More & Andy Tee Remix), check it out it's rather unique!!


No comments: