Sunday, April 30, 2023

HOUSE elements | Deep Soulful Fix | April 30, 23

 Sunday Jazz Continues as a wet Sunday morning shifts into a sunny afternoon, we're doing our due diligence!

The saga  / struggle continues as life goes on as the toil and strife goes on as we drop these weaponized beats and quotes fighting back like we were in Sudan so what's up man?  my constituents know what the deal is!

Exercising diplomatic immunity from community notes administered by wannabe thought and fashion police while trudging through this valley that's skin deep in death.

Quickening my pace through that community where jokers are shady "sideways judging" like a John Roberts, Clarence Thomas Supreme Court! my mission? I didn't abort I'm dipping fast almost out of breath! Dealing with jokers acting brand new with me, just lost souls of the damned who tried to connect. Please! ignored those brokers with no customer service skills! I'll be damned if I let that happen, I'm not next!

I'm just coming with the next, checking out this house music with jazz and soul music elements per these HOUSE elements | Deep Soulful Fix | April 30, 23 courtesy of beyond72!

Check us out! Sunday Jazzing and O-Dog Day Partying simultaneously, check out the playlist and the mix to see what the deal will be / what it do!!
 
 Oscar Mbo - I Come to You featuring China Charmeleon 
Salar Ansari - Aura (Patrice Scott Remix) 
Dirty Harry - Stay Forever 
World, Sky, Universes - The Answer 
Enosoul & George Lesley - Your Love
Frankie Knuckles - TEARS 
mIsTa QuIeTmAn - yOu DoN't HaVe To CrY-ThE HoUsE ReMiX 
ACCESS RECORDS - CLUB SHELTER EDITS VOL 1 - STEVIE WONDER-Heaven Is 10 Zillion Light Years Away-TR REMIX 
Reggie Steele & DJ Beloved ft. Aaron K. Gray - God Favours Me (Timmy Regisford Instrumental) 
HouseConductor (DJ ERV) - God Hear My Call-HouseConductor Drum Re-Rub 
DJ Beloved - All We Do (Biz Groove Mix) 
Kerri Kaoz 6.23 Chandler -Be There (Kerri's Club Mix) 
Peven Everett - Burning Hot (Timmy Regisford Remix) 
Dj Duke, Tribal Liberation - Tribal Journey (Sun Mix) 
Erro - Don't Change (Main Mix) 
Noelle - Everything (Timmy Regisford's Re-Touch) 
Dj Punch - Barry Will Hit It And Run (Dj Punch & Kareem 'The Entertainer' Baby Powder Mix) 
Dj Punch - Punch Bass Drum Traxx -1 
Blaze - Breathe (Ashley Beedle's Exhale Vocal Mix) 
Marvin Gaye, Dj Punch - What's Going On (Baby Powder Classic Mix) 
Logic - The Difference 
Y.Adams, CalvINSOL - Open My Heart (Original Sol Mix) 
Deep Xcape - Blue (Original Mix)
 
 

No comments: