Sunday, April 30, 2023

Kupper/Campbell Project ‎- Never (Dub)

 Sunday Jazz Continues as we proceed and continue with this breakbeat scientific business!

The saga  / struggle continues still broadcasting live and direct from our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta some know what the deal is!

The saga  / struggle continues, Brotha O is dropping knowledge like Roy Woods Jr!! ignoring advice supposedly given in these venues but I checked the menus; you lied to me! that's what I told that wretched beast.

It was after he transformed into the devil supported by his advocates!! they're back with that and this after setting the trap.

He tried me, but I was the wrong one! supreme courage and maximum strength was exercised plus I prayed to the east.

Diplomatic immunity was also exercised then bravery was exhibited with these beats and quotes!! I'm not taking that crap!

Not deterred by community notes we're not playing truth games plus we're not arrogant and aloof in these games! check out this sound dropped from Eric Kupper and Danny Campbell known on this track as The Kupper/Campbell Project ‎ with a track called Never (Dub)

Check us out as we proceed and continue with that house music / jazzdance vibe we had going earlier!! this is what's up with a bruh!!

Check this out at  Kupper/Campbell Project ‎- Never (Dub)


No comments: