Monday, April 24, 2023

The Mothership Gets Good Mileage (Part Eight)

 We keep it moving, the mothership gets good mileage as we proceed and continue into Taurus season. 

Another Monday morning has pulled up on us it’s a blessing  / bonus so it's on us to play it like Earth Wind and Fire and determine the Reasons!

 Brotha O?  that mothership gets good mileage! catch me out here with a hardhat with a lantern on top and rocking a lime green safety vest! a gold miner, cherishing those golden moments.

Mistakes made while I was out there, time was wasted I  couldn't cut and paste it! now out here searching for lost golden hours!

An alarm goes off; in the background I hear Time Has Come Today by the Chambers Brothers! I realized time is the opponent. 

Damn! an overwhelming truth! plus time has changed these brothas, it's why I'm like Sade I cherish these days / hours!

That's why this mothership is rolling getting good mileage! I'm rocking out like Frank Zappa and the Mothers Of Invention in the midst of democracy under attack by charlatans with no federal government intervention, where's Merrick Garland?

It's like Johnny Guitar Watson, It's A Real Mother For Ya! word from a brotha telling you it's elementary like Holmes to Watson! from here in Atlanta to Louisville up in my old hangout at Victory Park up on 22nd and Garland!

The mothership gets good mileage, I even saw how foul it gets; the structure? damn, it appears to be falling apart. 

Plus corrupt ones? of course they’re  foul with it check out how their style will get! out here breaking hearts!

Smooth with it! Sade mentioned the Smooth Operators with flattering tides like the ocean!

Uncouth with it! but while cruising in the mothership I kept hearing those other voices that have the overwhelming truth! but some can't handle the truth so its causing a commotion!


No comments: