Saturday, April 22, 2023

Funky House Top Set I.A Mixed by Philgood 5336 Mix

Digital Crate Digging Continues as we proceed and continue with this O-Dog Day Party, I told naysayers to don't start with me!

They're pulling up with negativity like it's the conflict in Sudan but that's not how we're trying to live man!! my constituents can feel me!

Mystic voyages were taken as the mothership gets good mileage! earlier we just chilled out for a minute or two as the vessel floated along the silent valley.

Soon the sun rises, darkness uncovered per the Solar Eclipse in Aries so who'll be fair with these /  what will the style be?

Intrinsic silhouettes? that's what a fresh view / fresh vision begets, something we'll bear witness to!

That's what is up with this! it's part of the dance of light and shadows! pure bliss too!

Somebody might feel this as we drop this Funky House Top Set I.A Mixed by Philgood 5336 Mix.

Check us out y'all as we come through getting funky with it!! check out the playlist and the mix as we continue to get breakbeat scientific!! 

Check this out at  Funky House Top Set I.A Mixed by Philgood 5336 Mix

No comments: