Wednesday, April 26, 2023

The Mid-Week Session Vol. 25 (Part Two)

 Digital Crate Digging Continues as we proceed and continue with this HumpDay Extravaganza in conjunction with the O-Dog Day Party! I told a naysayer not to start with me!

The arch nemesis tried to enter the premises hoping that hope diminishes so I would be feeling some kind of way but I know these jokers are trying to play me!

They want to see you and me caught out there fired like Tucker Carlson...

...or even Don Lemon; they try to say this vehicle is a lemon when this mothership gets good mileage so what are they starting?

They're worried about the wrong thing as we show supreme courage and maximum strength up in this thing coming through with The Mid-Week Session Vol. 25 (Part Two) courtesy of DJ Steve Adams!

Part one is on mixcloud, the thought and fashion police got too loud but check out the playlist and the mix on this one, y'all can't tell us we aren't jamming!!

Check this out at  The Mid-Week Session Vol. 25 (Part Two)


No comments: