Saturday, November 23, 2013

The I-20 Chronicles / I Moved On

Check these I-20 Chronicles..like the Chicago Bulls without Derrick Rose whose hurt again..this brotha had to move on! 

Oh yeah!!  I'm still hitting you up with those and these...somebody asked...whats up with those fools? please!! O-Zone drops the good word  while O-Dizzle will get his groove on! 

Whats the dizzle?  like China setting up air defense zones we showed and proved!! on and on again!! that we were serious about this thing! 

The reign began with a drizzle...now its heavy!! Brook Benton said its raining all over the world not just in Georgia! but we do the damn thing!

...felt the pain!! like negotiations with Iran in Geneva  plans fizzle!!  whats happening? why did they start with a bruh?  all up in the sport / spot..in Warsaw global warming talks get hot..damn!! I had to pull the plug on some of these projects! 

...felt the pain?  please!! the little honey pulled a thug!! now all up in Superior Court wanting child support...the defense objects!

....to the persecution by the prosecution on behalf of the institution!! now some are caught up in the system / matrix! 

We put work in...we found a solution..now we move on!! dipping away from those that fake it!

 We put work in..we baked it!! check the O-Dog Podcast..the product is like Breaking Bad when Walter White was in the lab!

 We put work in!!  its like when I was up in Louisville;  lessons were taught / insights gained when I was up in the old school Checker Cab! 

I moved on from those chronicles..many episodes in between!!
reflected on Outback!! and when I dipped down I-20 in Atlanta! 

I moved on after observing the scene; check the response to these and those...like dude I just saw on this cool night in the ATL rocking a hoodie...skull cap...shorts and sandals;  who will understand a bruh?

 I moved on;  damn!! the mothership landed a bruh down here on planet earth! 

I moved on;  after doing the knowledge...damn!! whats it all worth?

No comments: