Saturday, November 16, 2013

The I-20 Chronicles / Out Here Making Adjustments

Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta in the hooptie...its going down like this and like that!! but now a bruh has to make adjustments!

Out here...I might have to change my route..going all out!! its going down!! dude said the apparatus  was coming right with that or this!! I told him he can't truss it! 

That's per Public Enemy Chuck D and Flavor Flav and them! jokers misbehave per former Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner going  back to Wall Street ....whats up with them? 
 
Republicans will try to destroy things...like they hacked healthcare.gov...showing no love... they'll shut it down!! check the behavior..its on them! 

....dipping down I-20 in Atlanta..its going down!! jokers ask whats up with them?  as we make adjustments! 

Taking another route like cruising down Memorial Drive..or maybe Covington Highway..all the way live...doing it my way!!..its going down!! jokers still ask me whats up? they'll roll up with plots and schemes on corrupting this!

...per Terence Howard vs Robert Downey Jr concerning Iron Man..whats up man?  whats up with this?   force fields go up around the fortress! 

Others left the team like Dwight Howard did the Lakers..whose down with me? some are just fakers!! so a brotha dipped on them...now the mothership was parked in a safe haven / safe harbor....we know how the sport gets!

A brotha gets scientific like the Leonid meteor shower!!  finding ways to rebuke the arch nemesis whose on the premises!

Intergalactic with it...even when  making adjustments to moves made by earthlings...like Obamacare fixes....but I heard the empty promises!

Intergalactic with it?  oh yeah!! check the drama as they go there!!  they're sick with it like meningitis outbreaks at Princeton...

Were back with it...dipping down I-20 in Atlanta...who'll understand a bruh? I make adjustments..out with the fakes!! due to the fresh view / fresh vision...

No comments: