Sunday, June 24, 2012

I Was Telling Them…You’ll Get Played…


Gamblers were out for a fast buck…rolling like the White House…Fast and Furious?  its easy to get played!

I saw crooked  Bernie Madoff / Ezra Merkin types  dipping down I-20 in Atlanta in a fast truck..hows your luck?  now progress is delayed!

How’s  that working for you? now nerves are frayed…shot;  everybody’s stressed out due to the economy!

In Decatur..the Buick Regal swerves the block …one step ahead of the Dekalb Police…now the block is sprayed;  little homie said damn they’re on to me!

A hater was rolling with legal eagles down here in Georgia…they questioned him like Alex Trebek whose sick..hope he gets well…but some were sleeping with the enemy!

Politicians debate irrelevant issues….while the average citizen felt the pressure….some will test ya… fake ones even  try to befriend me! 


check out the rest of this article at  I Was Telling Them…You’ll Get Played… « Whats Really Going On?

No comments: