Thursday, July 26, 2012

Letting It Do What It Do

 
Chilling all up in the spot….basically were Just Trying To Maintain… letting it do what it do!

Dealing with the madness…the mass hysteria is like Syria…but I’m a dual dimension dweller;  like Terry Callier …for love what you wont do!

Back with this!! what’s that noise? please… old girl in Decatur Georgia said the devil will call ya; so  whatcha going through?  flunking like James Holmes at The University of Colorado? now ready to shoot up the place like Aurora..check the terror..the horror… the by product!

Whats up Holmes?  these players in Atlanta ask me….told them I’m back with this…Once Again…all up in the spot where the drama will unfurl; had to admit I’m even going through it with Mercury Retrograde …but check out my conduct!

O-Zone is Circulating…its time for transition….a bruh roams the universe…rocks I hurl like protestors in the Gaza Strip …..to operating like The Aurora Borealis…shining lights…but its knowledge I flip; I  ignored the corrupt and their flawed policies!

Society keeps hating…but O-Dizzle rocks while O-Zone hits you up with these clearance rack epiphanies!

 Check out the rest of this article at  Letting It Do What It Do « Whats Really Going On?

No comments: