Sunday, July 28, 2013

All Up In The Spot / Some Had To Raise Up

 I was all up in the spot...breakbeat scientific with it...they see I'm dedicated to the truth or reality...now I see jokers break north; they had to raise up! 

They'll raise up like a caste of 1000's..like Benghazi jailbreaks...as the snares were like shots being fired....the 808 was like a bomb;  a haters days are up! 

Check the steady bombardment of the enemy position;  some might consider this hazardous material...systems weren't fail safe ...cartels,  cliques, and sets will split up! 

Whose ready?  what we have is spiritual...but folks are flipping out!! without a doubt.. like over in Egypt...who started it?  how were they living?  please!!  this brotha was wise to the set up! 

Knocked down but I get up....dipping out..West Coasting for a minute...I had to raise up;  now moving forward! 

Rocked the sound!! plus I had this good word; dues?  please!! a brotha pays up!  but damn near bankrupt like Detroit...now due a rebate from a coward!

Random Thoughts From A Brotha: All Up In The Spot / Some Had To Raise Up

No comments: