Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Rocking The Red and Black Louisville Cardinal Hat PT.2

 "Repping" the Ville hard!! I was out in the Bay Area...Oakland / San Francisco...I was rocking the red and black Louisville Cardinal Hat! 
 
Whats the deal? check the grey area scenario...jokers act like they don't know; like the State of Florida vs George Zimmerman...why were they starting that? 
 
Whats the deal?  unskilled like Asiana Airline pilots?  I'm not a part of that!! still going for mine..its on automatic pilot...I kept the squares out of my circle!
  Whats the deal?  I heard what was said!! bribery and corruption was on the rise worldwide...I'm hip to plots and schemes meant to hurt a bruh! 
 
Whats the deal / dizzle?  whats the good word?  we had a whole sack full! 
 

Whats the deal /dizzle?  similar to Tony in Southwyck / Cotter Homes aka Little Africa...he said he had the good herb!! a whole sack full? 



Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Rocking The Red and Black Louisville Cardinal Hat PT.2

No comments: