Saturday, January 25, 2014

They Weren't Checking For Me..But I Kept Going / Life Is A Marathon

 Going on about my business!! usually?  jokers aren't checking for me! 

But this world is cold per the Alberta Clipper or polar vortex... bipolar ones were soon disrespecting me! 

But I kept going...life is a marathon...I stay cool like a polar bear!!  I'm just chilling! 

....avoiding thought and fashion police like Chilling Effects sweating  how were dealing! 

Society?  not concerned about how were feeling!! check out how they play us! 

My priority?  based on what I learned?  it's  dropping these clearance rack epiphanies!!  mentally binging and purging..unlike Hollywood models and actresses ...that's how I play this!


Check out the rest of this article at..Random Thoughts From A Brotha: They Weren't Checking For Me..But I Kept Going / Life Is A Marathon

No comments: