Friday, August 07, 2015

Updating The Captains Log PT.4


It’s going down!!! I’m updating this Captains Log, but it’s a little later than usual!!

But it’s going down!! I’m down here in Atlanta where GOP Presidential candidates are at the Red State Gathering; any math dropped in that thing? per Donald Trump haters are acting unusual!

Who’ll understand a brah? extraterrestrials told me how the funk show go during intergalactic gatherings now beats will rumble, they’ll  thump!!

Who’ll understand a brah as I update this Captain’s Log?  pedestrians stumble through the Smoke and Mirrors, the Fog!! they’ll trip over a stump!!

Who’ll understand a brah? there wasn’t any rest for me!! side eyes and sideways glances were recieved like I attended cartel gatherings with the drug dealers, hustlers and players!!

What’s up Holmes, but not James out in Aurora? feeling like I’m serving a life sentence but elders encouraged me and others; they told us to Play On Players!!

Check out the rest of this article at  Updating The Captains Log PT.4 | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: