It's been up and down / good and bad, but it's been a blessing to see this day...
It's going down, I see how we play; some are even stressing how we play, check out what we do to ourselves..
What are we trying to prove to ourselves? I'm reflecting / contemplating / collecting scattered thoughts plus pulling funk off of shelves...
Go on with your bad selves some are encouraged!! some are even asking What Is Hip like Tower of Power..
Some are discouraged they're even asking What Is Slick like Pleasure!! in pursuit of the treasure / power?
Check out the players and the track......
- Backing Vocals – Donald Hepburn
- Baritone Saxophone, Other [Special Thanks] – Dan Mason
- Congas, Bongos, Percussion [Flexitone, P.o. Rhythm Box], Cowbell, Backing Vocals – Bruce Smith (Juba)
- Drums – Bruce Carter
- Electric Bass, Backing Vocals – Nathaniel Phillips
- Guitar, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Marlon "The Magician" McClain
- Lead Vocals – Sherman Davis
- Piano [Acoustic], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Clavinet, Synthesizer [Arp] – Joe Sample
- Producer, Mixed By [Remix] – Wayne Henderson
- Tenor Saxophone – Dennis Springer
- Trombone, Backing Vocals – Dan Brewster
- Trumpet, Other [Special Thanks] – Dick Burdell, Thara Memory