Sunday Jazz Continues on a Sunday evening; a dude is cooling out / chilling…
Trying not to spaz on them and those, you know the devil will oppose!! check the shady dealing..
Not emotional / in my feelings; I rose to the occasion!! a dude is moving forward not backwards..
I can’t see what’s in front of me if I keep looking back!! please!! that’s not how it works!!
Houston Person plays I No Get Eye For Back, his version of the song written by Fela Ransome Kuti
See how it’s working? check the players and the track!! these players were wrong for acting brand new with me!!
- Arranged By, Conductor – Horace Ott
- Bass [Electric] – Wilbur Bascomb
- Congas, Percussion – Lawrence Killian
- Guitar [Electric & Acoustic] – John Tropea
- Keyboards [Fender Rhodes Piano] – Horace Ott
- Keyboards [Grand Piano, Clavinet, Fender Rhodes Piano] – Paul Griffin
- Producer – Houston Person, Robin McBride
- Saxophone [Tenor] – Houston Person
- Trombone – Warren Covington
- Trumpet – Burt Collins, John Faddis
- Vibraphone, Percussion – “Master Henry” Gibson
Houston Person – I No Get Eye For Back | Whats Really Going On?