Saturday, September 15, 2018

Jazzanova- Another New Day (Moonstarr Mix)

Digital Crate Digging Continues on the Afternoon Jazz tip; we're putting it down like this!!

Not digging the meals on these menus!!  like the Knicks waiving or buying out  Joakim Noah soon I'll spaz or flip after having enough of it!! instead I'll put it down like this!!

Rocking these venues!! it contradicts those that say I'm misbehaving but what do they know about a brotha?  I was low key I wasn't big balling like Paul Manafort..

Knocking these venues? naysayers were hating players!!  per Willie Hutch or maybe even Cory Booker and Andrew Gillum "brothas are gonna work it out" in this sport..

Knocking these venues? naysayers were hating players, saying we move like crooks do!! we didn't abort our mission / the games not over!! listening to Jazzanova with  Another New Day (Moonstarr Mix)

Rocking these venues like I mentioned before!! baffling those wondering how a brotha would play! we get breakbeat scientific..



No comments: