Monday, September 10, 2018

The I-20 Chronicles (Monday Motivation Edition)

Still dipping down I-20 in Atlanta; damn!! I'm trying to overcome these technical difficulties.

Still tripping,  like I was out on I-10 in Houston or I-80 in Oakland;  naysayers still question the abilities.

We're out here trying to deal with those and these!! not flipping out, plans are put in motion, but who's for or against us?

Blowing in like Hurricane Florence? they'll publish New York Times op-eds or flipping like Manafort and Cohen,  cooperating with the Feds!!  they want to see us feel the pain and anguish.

Cold crushing the opposition with broken beats and English after I had a notion!! Vanguard, Black Rock and State Street corrupt corporate interests had a big influence.

Cold crushing,  on a mission!!  still rolling down I-20 in Atlanta sliding through these portals and conduits.

Trump types show you how a con will do it, some still show support while others will oppose.

Beats bump while O-Zone hyped that word on the curb!! what's up in the sport?  the corrupt we oppose.

What's really going on like my other blog? still rolling down I-20 in Atlanta, who'll understand a brotha? one of my mottos?  I like to say it's rough out here!!  bear witness to the confusion and frustration.

What's the deal? smoke and fog enhanced by mirrors perpetuates the horror / terror, but we're hip to the schemes and plots!! now it's all hands on deck,  report to the muster station!

Those like Trump talking about the economy /  bluster / boisterous and braggadocios? they'll receive lethal doses of the karma.

Still rolling down I-20 in Atlanta!!  who'll understand a brotha when I say those that muster up enough courage find a way to work it?don't let the drama alarm ya!

No comments: