Tuesday, September 18, 2018

The I-20 Chronicles (We're Blessed To Be Out Here)

What's the status? I'm still rolling down I-20 in Atlanta; as I pulled up to the spot, I realized it's rough out here!  but, throughout it all I'm still good.

Terrible / Terrific Tuesday? it can go either way, I'm still stressed but I'm still blessed!!  of course it's a contradiction,  plus I'm still hood. 

College educated, another contradiction!! throughout it all a brotha is still hated in the land of the free and home of the brave. 

Not late with it like Dianne Feinstein supplying information about  Christine Blasey Ford concerning Brett Kavanaugh so what's up y'all? check the mileage, we're still getting it up in the mothership dipping down I-20 in Atlanta home of the Braves.

Observing the scene, 25th anniversary of the Anita Hill vs Clarence Thomas fiasco;  history repeating, so whatcha know? meanwhile this dude is considered foul with it per these sonic assaults launched by beat slaves in retaliation for the foul situation. 

Rolling down I-20 in Atlanta, blessed to be out here!! over on I-95 in the Carolinas Hurricane Florence was a by product from Africa!! the Sahara Desert brewing up storms that turn into hurricanes when they hit the Atlantic Ocean!! 

Somebody might understand a brotha,  I had a notion that spiritual matters unfold naturally.

Somebody might understand a brotha,  Billy Ocean mentioned the Caribbean Queen, is she mean?  is that how she'll holla at you and me?

Observing the scene; ready to roll on this Terrible / Terrific Tuesday but things can go either way..

Check out these I-20 Chronicles, it's a blessing to be out here, to see this day!!

We respond to these and those; we'll let the music play plus this good word is dropped..

We respond to these and those, peace is elusive but we're still out here on I-20  in pursuit of it; we never quit / stopped...




No comments: