Wednesday, October 10, 2018

The I-20 Chronicles (OctoberFest Edition PT.3)

It's another edition of these I-20 Chronicles, plus it's the Humpday Extravaganza!! once again it's on, but I got off to a late start plus I was already messing things up.

The Fall Equinox rolled in now we've got this OctoberFest going! check out  these intergalactic astronauts as they fall back in to the earth's atmosphere where earthlings like Mitch McConnell are stressing / messing things up. 

Oh yes!! we're in the midst of OctoberFest!! we're celebrating 10 years of being on Twitter, chilling out we're not bitter!! it's also an early start to Scorpio season as Mercury makes an entrance, right along with the moon..

Peeped game, like Trump trying to say the Democrats are unhinged;  I see a lot of people are stressed! who'll work with me when the sport goes sideways? emphasized when the Sun moves to Scorpio in a week or so?  some people will sing a different tune..

Peeped game, O-Zone? I was in tune with the universe,  slashing through the ozone layer!  a dude binged on the intergalactic funk, he still rocks!! dealing with hustle knocks but it's a blessing to be up in this thing. 

As Hurricane Micheal blows in clones with drones are ignored, points are scored!!  we do the damn thing!

Working it all out bro!! following  breakbeat scientific  routines / rites and rituals!!  not down with the rest of the habituals they had us coming and going. 

Observing these scenes,  soon ready to roll / per the Humpday Extravaganza?  soon going for what I'm knowing. 

Still rolling down I-20 in Atlanta, swerving out in these streets /  scenes!!  hip to setbacks / roadblocks and obstacles of life,  like  I spotted Dekalb County authorities posted up over in Decatur.

Still rolling down I-20 in Atlanta , curbing appetites but still dropping insights!!  I had the rebuttal for a hater.

Scientific like the equator was dropping those Fall Equinox insights, just like the Libra New Moon did on the masses. 

Scientific from the breakbeat perspective; per this OctoberFest a dude rocks /  conducting seminars and classes.



No comments: