Sunday, October 14, 2018

The I-20 Chronicles (The OctoberFest Edition) PT.5

Still rolling down I-20 in Atlanta!! out here, observing the scene!!  I even had to pull up / roll up on a new one.

Excuse me, but the OctoberFest is going down!! out here swerving!! the usual routine?  I broke it!! it's time for a new one. 

Excuse me, but we're still out on I-20 rocking this!! no Saudi Arabian shady disappearance like Jamal Khashoggi, still observing the scene!!  saw what the rut would do to one; they'll be boring and bland. 

Lose me I told Kanye West types, now I'm swerving after laying in the cut not believing the hypes!! bearing witness as some my constituents had blues like Bobby Blue Bland. 

Where did you spot me?  wherever!! blessed and highly favored on this Sunday Morning as sung by the Clark Sisters!!  I'm a new man but I kept the default settings. 

Where did you spot me? I'm still out here on I-20 in Atlanta but still representing Louisville / Newburg,  I didn't merge with the apparatus;  history is repeating. 

Check the GOP court appointment  plot and schemes; plus others say entities were self defeating purposes like the Democrats with no agenda;  check the status,  then check the outlook. 

No anointment? no oil sprinkled? soon the Platters type Great Pretender is exposed as "game recognizes game"; like Republicans vs Democrats a crook tried to outsmart another crook. 

Recognize the pattern, per the sprinkle / drizzle as  O-Dizzle has hook lines and his own beats;  check the street funk.

Broke the mold / pattern;  intergalactic like Saturn!! per Throwback Thursday / Flashback Friday principles?  ATLiens called it crunk.

Broke the mold / pattern, now they call it getting lit or turned up, is it similar to this OctoberFest?

Not trying to fold like a letter due to another going postal, we'll push the envelope; we're rocking this..



No comments: