Tuesday, October 23, 2018

The I-20 Chronicles (The OctoberFest Edition) PT. 7

I'm still rolling down I-20 in Atlanta,  collecting scattered thoughts like collection agencies chasing Americans concerning their credit card debt. 

OctoberFest is going down!! we're connecting the dots concerning the ongoing schemes and plots that the evil begets. 

Placing bets like Las Vegas?  like Jeff Flake did after he felt the pressure? 

Rolling down I-20 in Atlanta,  quarterbacking like Jeff Blake did back in the day after he felt the pressure. 

Rolling down I-20 in Atlanta, attacking the fake with the funk per these sonic assaults!!  they'll test ya,  but there's no authentic material.

OctoberFest is going down as we break north with the jazzhop and funk;  haters say it's hazardous material.

What we have is spiritual; even though it's Terrible / Terrific Tuesday we wrote this on a Sunday on so called sacred grounds. 

What it do? per Terrible / Terrific Tuesday things can go either way but it's a blessing to be here!! not making a mockery, God has been good to me even on so called shaky grounds.

What it do? I see how some jokers play, the champagne bottle was popped!!   some are celebrating like Trump with the Kavanaugh nomination. 

The pain throttles another,  progress is stopped!!  those hating were collaborating like Mitch McConnell and Chuck Grassley;  now some are caught up in unpleasant situations. 

Jamal Khashoggi? per Saudi / Trump relations currency denominations determine the instigation and the appropriate or inappropriate response. 

Jokers lost me, now we're bossy with this OctoberFest based on I-20 in Atlanta expeditions / runs!!



No comments: