Saturday, June 06, 2020

Bar-Kays - Shut The Funk Up

Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Saturday afternoon, per my regular scheduled programming? I posted some Afternoon Jazz earlier...

...plus I was still O-Dog Day Partying all up in the heart of this thing!! actually in the heart of these "things" ; what? the pandemics!! Coronavirus and systematic racism!! as you can see we've got work to do!!

All up in the heart of this thing trying to work our way through the madness; damn!! is this the new normal? 

All up in the heart of this thing!! broadcasting live from a remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta, down south!! feeling the rain from Tropical Storm Christobal? listening to Al Roker, letting us know what the storm will do!!

Worldwide? my people are feeling the pain, I mentioned earlier the reign began with a drizzle now a foul joker tries to front / flex like an authoritarian..

We'll ride for freedom;  like The  Bar-Kays?   Shut The Funk Up is what we're telling naysayers!! check the players and the track!! this is the Funky Purrfection Version!!  it's on once again!!






No comments: