Saturday, June 20, 2020

Yussef Kamaal ‎– Strings Of Light

Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Saturday Night, excuse a dude but I’m just trying to get my mind right…
Saturday Night Fevering, but no need for a wasteful test like I was at the Trump Rally in Tulsa; I’m wearing a mask plus practicing social distancing!! at the moment I’m in the lab, sheltering in place dropping this sound and the insight..
Reflecting on when haters got foul with my people in Tulsa in the Greenwood section; Black Wall Street is what they called it..
Checking in, now some are debating the origins of Juneteenth, when these laws concerning justice and peace have no teeth; politicians stalled it..
The sound is what we balled with, in conjunction with the Summer Solstice we’re like Yussef Kamaal ‎with these  Strings Of Light
Yussef Dayes   and Kamaal Williams fall through with it!! let the music take your mind, alright?

No comments: