Sunday, June 07, 2020

Funkadelic – You And Your Folks, Me And My Folks (Claude Young Jr Dub)

Digital Crate Digging Continues!! check us out this is the Saturday Night Fever Edition…
The saga / struggle continues aka life goes on!! on a Saturday Nught? this is how we’re living…
…at the moment, recognizing evil is the opponent; we’ve dealing with everything from Covid -19 to racism / social injustice..
Oh yes!! that evil opponent, the arch nemesis is on the premises but for dude like me hope never diminishes even though I know there’s no peace / justice..
Excuse me, no justice no peace is the movement even O-Dizzle aka O-City hooked up a groove about it but that’s another story; at the moment we’re listening to The Funkadelic with You And Your Folks, Me And My Folks (Claude Young Jr Dub)
This is what’s up cuz!! dropping this for you and your peeps and me and my peeps!!  it’s perfect for this Saturday night or whenever; cooling out while sheltering in place / at this quarantine club!!

No comments: