Wednesday, June 10, 2020

The Cinematic Orchestra – Flite

Digital Crate Digging Continues!! check us out, we’re still broadcasting live from a remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta…
….could do the chronicles, responding to these / those since I was out on I-20 earlier, I had work to do, understand a brotha?
…but now I choose to still shelter in place; that Covid – 19 is still on the scene even though Trump is taking victory laps..
I told some to lose me with their helter – skelter ways, I see how they’re playing!  beats bump, asking them So Whatcha Sayin? like some EPMD raps!!
I told some to seek shelter as reality pimp slaps us, like The Cinematic Orchestra they’ll need to take  Flite
What more can I tell ya? it’s not a simple thing!! breakbeat scientific principles are orchestrated when we drop these Afternoon Jazz  sounds and this insight!!

No comments: